Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Under direction from the General Manager, Global Managed Services, the Director/VP Of Technology/Solutions provides overall leadership and directs Appnovation’s assigned regional technology efforts to ensure continuous development and execution of Managed Services strategies that enable Appnovation to provide customers with world-class service and maintain a position as a technically innovative and forward-looking firm.
This new Director/VP Of Technology/Solutions will provide vision and leadership to ensure high quality and consistent business development and sales of Managed Services solutions across all Appnovation client engagements. The Director/VP Of Technology/Solutions will support and influences all services delivery and Managed Services offerings in order to improve cost effectiveness and service quality.
Pre-Sales And Sales Support
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Act as the company’s technology & solutions evangelist, helping customers with their long term roadmap and strategic technical vision
- Assist in business development and sales initiatives in creating and/or explaining innovative solutions to solve customer problems
- Support all solution architecture aspects of sales engagements (and manages timely delivery of high quality pre-sales artifacts)
- Work with the delivery team in the estimation of client projects and the writing of sales proposals (balancing competitiveness with profitability)
- Support and enable the successful positioning and/or sales of;
- corporate agility and readiness
- data, analysis and insights
- development and engineering
- managed services and support
- Participate in the development and marketing of new technology offerings for Managed Services
- Cross team support (APAC, EMEA and AMER)
- Provide input on recruitment, training, development, performance, retention and organization of technical roles
- Provide technical guidance and hiring decision for all technical hires
- Mentor technical staff where appropriate
- Contribute as a champion of the company’s values, mission, and vision
Architectural Direction And Oversight
- Keep current with trends and issues in the Open Source industry and help guide Appnovation’s overall Open Source offering, initiatives and vision (Drupal, JAMstack..)
- Manage the Architectural Review Board governance, process and communication strategy to ensure consistency and quality across all architectural/technical engagements
- Participate and/or advise in the mentoring and career advancement of senior technical delivery staff
- Lead the development, maintenance and adherence of the technology governance framework, standards and methodologies leveraging open technology industry leading practices
- Process Improvement
Participate in strategic and technical operational governance processes of the business
- Work with technical SMEs to establish industry leading software development best practices and processes to ensure high quality code delivery
- Work with the TES organization to ensure best practices are established and followed to ensure on-time and on-budget project delivery
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in a consulting and/or agency environment deeply
- contributing to pre-sales
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Managed Services, DevOps field
- In-depth understanding of Managed Services including DXP, Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google), CMS Migrations (Drupal, Contenful), Support and Maintenance, CI/CD, QA, DevSecOps, Monitoring, Performance..
- Ecommerce knowledge a plus
- SecOps Knowledge a plus (PenTest, etc..)
- A personal history of helping winning new technical business/projects
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Proven successful track record of organizing, managing multiple projects simultaneously, delivering on budget and schedule
- Ability to lead, organize and motivate dynamic and highly effective technical staff members
- Ability to identify risks, analyze options to mitigate risks and raise concerns when appropriate
- Ability to think in terms of both optimal technical solutions for business problems, and optimal business and financial strategy for technology implementations
- Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.