Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Working in Eastern Canada, this is an outstanding opportunity to work within a dynamic team and drive high impact resourcing needs that supports Appnovation’s rapid growth.
The Account Resource Manager will lead resourcing operations for one of Appnovation’s flagship accounts, reporting to the Director of Delivery. This is a strategic and critical function that will ensure personnel requirements are understood and fulfilled to meet the demands of the business. You will provide ongoing support to project managers and collaborate with the account leadership team to accurately assess resource needs and provide sufficient capacity to realize projects’ goals. You will also coordinate with our central resourcing and talent acquisition function in order to supplement the team with high performing, quality resources as needed.
This is also a client-facing role, with a requirement to work closely with client leads to intake requests and coordinate through to fulfillment.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Act as the point of contact for resource booking and development of solutions to support account needs
- Work with discipline leads and project managers to identify appropriate resource requirements, define roles and Job Descriptions
- Manage the intake of client requests - from qualification through to fulfillment of staffing needs
- Maintain a holistic view of account staffing in order to make informed and strategic decisions
- Forecast recruitment needs and coordinate Talent Acquisition efforts
- Run a weekly resourcing meeting with account leadership team to discuss all active projects, opportunities, and potential issues
- Build, maintain, and communicate a centralized resource log for the account
- Monitor day-to-day resource activities and act as point of contact for daily resource requests
- Establish processes that will help streamline operations and drive growth for a flagship account
- Facilitate meetings to improve our processes and resolve issues through strategic thinking
- Support the identification and management of vendors necessary to meet specific project requirements
- Collaborate and engage regularly with personnel, ranging from the development teams to high level executives across the AMER region (this includes our offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, New York and LA)
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced in a role that requires excellent understanding of resource requirements, such as Resource or Project Management
- Have a depth of knowledge in the wide-range of roles that are required to support a digital agency, including Technical, UX and Strategy
- Knowledgeable in business strategy
- Champion at people relationships and managing multiple requests with substantial logistics and complexity
- A deadline-oriented professional with exceptional organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able, keen, and passionate working within a highly fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates ability to learn, grow, and adapt
- Proactive, outstanding in delivery and multi-tasking, and widely recognized for your enthusiasm and impeccable ability to be flexible and remain calm in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility in working PST/EST Timezones
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience in Business Management, Project Management, Commerce and/or Communications
- Minimum 5 years of role experience working for a Digital Agency or Technology Services organization
- Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce/Tableau and BambooHR is desirable