Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work on truly interesting client projects with globally recognized companies.
- Lead and mentor high performance teams, delivering exceptional engineering outcomes.
- Research, test, and implement new systems and technologies.
- Configure and manage orchestration for our infrastructure environments.
- Design and implement monitoring and reporting tools.
WHO YOU ARE:
- An experienced DevOps engineer with minimum 7+ years of hands-on experience, who has worked with clients to gather requirements, create solutions and execute delivery
- An evangelist in DevOps best practices and lean processes
- A seasoned creator and maintainer of CI/CD pipelines.
- A critical thinker in delivering high-quality cloud service with scalability and performance in mind.
- Knowledgeable of web application architecture (Load balancing, web, application, and database servers)
- Linux administration (Redhat/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu).
- Scripting experience: Shell (Bash), Python, Perl, etc.
- Automation tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, or Chef.
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI, Spinnaker, etc.
- Logging and security hardening; system documentation and designs.
- Experience with DevSecOps implementation, threat modelling, SQL injection, penetration testing, vulnerability testing etc,
- Hands-on experience with secure networking design concepts, services such as DNS, HTTPS, and TLS, as well as securing software-defined systems
- Leadership experience with two or more cloud providers such as GCP and AWS
- Experience in Agile development.
- Experience working with microservices and cloud native applications.
- Experience managing highly available internet-facing platforms.
- Experience in security architecture best practices
- Database management such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Containerization i.e. Docker and Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, GCP Deployment Manager.
- Solid understanding of IP: subnets, routing, and load balancing.
- Understanding and experience of the ITIL framework or similar, with certifications.