Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation’s new training practice is looking for a Technical Trainer/Instructional Designer to build outstanding technical and non-technical learning content and contribute to the continuous improvement of our training material and training portfolio in a variety of formats for our rapidly growing customer base. Examples of customer-facing learning solutions include instructor-led training for technical products, hands-on training exercises, self-paced eLearning (video, interactive content), training webinars, a blended approach, or a new creative solution brainstormed by you.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Support onsite and remote training courses for administrators and end-users of Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, JIRA Align and other core tools and marketplace add-ons within customized environments.
- Establish strong working relationships with SMEs and partners to collaborate on content outlines, content creation, and other work
- Assist with creating learning experiences in different formats, including instructor-led training (virtual and in-person), self-paced training, workshops, or webinars
- Build effective assessments to ensure learners have been adequately prepared to use Atlassian and other tools in their day-to-day roles
- Review and design content to support credentialing initiatives
- Use feedback and course evaluation data to improve training content, delivery and efficiency
- 3+ years of experience as an adult trainer
- 1+ years of experience as an Atlassian trainer
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience delivering engaging, effective, modern learning content that supports and improves customer adoption of products
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects from inception to completion
- Ability to concisely communicate abstract or technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to identify the best learning delivery formats for a specific set of learning goals
- Superb communication skills and interpersonal skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience with migrating, implementing, customizing, and maintaining Cloud and Data Center deployments of Atlassian’s core product suite: JIRA Software, JIRA Service Management, Confluence, OpsGenie, Insight Asset Management, top Marketplace Apps.
- Experience driving client-facing consultancy engagements
- Ability to travel
NICE TO HAVES:
- SAFe 5.0 Certified
- Atlassian Certified Technical Sales Professional
- Experience with JIRA Align/AgileCraft
WHO YOU ARE:
This position is ideal for someone who is passionate about empowering the learners. Has experience delivering product training for customers that helps people quickly learn how to use their new software solutions. Is skilled at producing easy-to-consume learning experiences using cutting-edge technology and has a keen understanding of effective and agile content development methods.