Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Working closely with project stakeholders, you will define the business requirements and functional specifications on each project. Excellence in customer service, along with a dedicated proactive attitude, is an essential component of this role. Our goal is to achieve a true balance between quality, client satisfaction, efficiency, success and profitability.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work with Account managers and Project Managers to determine the approach, deliverables and estimated effort necessary for the business analysis activities.
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises etc.
- Work within an agile environment, leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for Agile projects, including translating requirements into specifications in the form of Epics and Stories.
- Provide professional client-facing documentation with excellence in version control.
- Facilitate communications between a wide range of individuals – creative / business / technical with various levels and departments within the customer’s organization - executives / IT / marketing / customer service.
- Use other methods if required to support the requirements such as use cases, process diagrams and wireframes using industry standard software applications.
- Assist project manager to establish project scope & facilitate requirement clarifications, collaborating with the development team to troubleshoot problems/roadblocks throughout the development cycle.
- Build and maintain good strong relationships with clients and stakeholders and act as a proxy for the client to the development teams.
- Lead the charge for excellent user experience design on the project team.
- Provide client training when needed for areas such as for content administration or other utility functions developed for the client.
- As we are global professional services company, business travel is expected.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of BA experience, in Enterprise web application, website, or mobile projects.
- 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering and information discovery.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, a related field, or an extensive work experience equivalent.
- Solid client-facing background and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders is an absolute must-have.
- Experience working in a Technology-Enabled Services environment.
- You use these terms in everyday language: requirements, stakeholders, user stories, wireframes, process, and user experience.
- Excellent working background with agile and scrum project methodologies.
- Experience in organizing and presenting complex information in simple visual models.
- Solid experience working with teams on user-centered design.
- You believe in strong information architecture and know how to build it.
- You have a technical background and/or training in web development, web design, programming etc.
- You have a knack for keeping up to date with the latest trends in IT, web, and new media; improving domain
- Strong skills in BPMN, DFD or UML 2.0 modelling is considered a strong asset, i.e., class, use case, sequence, activity diagrams, etc.
- Experienced in using and administrating JIRA and Confluence is a must
- You are passionate about digital technologies.