Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
The VP, Client Success - Global Managed Services is responsible for the success of our customers through the design and delivery of value and outcome based Managed Services solutions delivering business results and solving problems for Appnovation clients.
The successful candidate will be expert in listening to customers and working with Appnovation colleagues to build compelling, next generation service offerings that maximize the use of Appnovation talent to build customer loyalty, trust and engagement creating long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships.
The VP, Client Success will be fanatical about customer satisfaction and able to communicate complex Managed Services propositions in meaningful terms to senior decision makers. The role holder will also be expert in communicating business needs and requirements to technical colleagues to collaborate to achieve the best outcomes for Appnovation Clients. With wide and deep experience in completing complex RFPs for large corporate organizations this role will be one of the key roles within the business to support Region colleagues during responses to RFX as well as pitches.
Leading a team of Client Success Managers – experts in relationship management, MS project management and partners with the Region’s Client Services Director – the VP, Client Success will lead by example to measure, evaluate and continuously improve service delivery, client satisfaction and to widen and deepen Appnovation services within our client accounts.
The VP, Client Success will work closely with senior delivery, design and technical colleagues to bring together Appnovation expert services and to tailor these to each individual client need. Understanding the importance of standardization and fluent in the languages of the industry: ITIL, Agile, Lean, DevOps, CI/CD and very comfortable working with technical teams the VP Client Success will develop a group of like-minded service experts to nurture client relationships driven by data analysis, technology developments and a deep understanding and empathy for client needs.
The VP, Client Success will also act as a senior point of escalation for colleagues and clients where their expertise in Service Delivery and Service Management will bring support to manage any disputes or issues to a mutually satisfactory outcome bringing cool and calm negotiation and issues resolution skills.
The VP, Client Success will work closely with regional VP and Managing Directors overseeing Business Development and Client Services to support their account plans and participate in client engagements bringing their expertise related to Managed Services to their accounts. In addition, in these relationships the VP, Client Success will collaborate with his/her Region counterparts developing sales strategies, Go to Market strategies and campaigns and Partner strategies and campaigns.
The VP, Client Engagement reports to the General Manager of Global Managed Services and will play a strategic role in the on-going development of the Managed Services business unit.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead and develop a team of client-facing delivery and relationship experts to deliver service excellence to Appnovation’s clients.
- Work closely with senior staff and leaders within Appnovation to build and collaborate on strategies for account growth and value, identifying opportunities to deliver new services and to collaborate with senior colleagues from across the business.
- Work with the leadership team of Global Managed Service to create compelling service models that compliment and deepen the capabilities of Appnovation.
- Represent Global Managed Services in discussions with senior customer stakeholders presenting one Appnovation to support the growth of major accounts.
- Represent the customer voice within Global Managed Services, overseeing the delivery of contracted services to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop KPIs and analytics to create a deeper understanding of GMS performance to continuously improve delivery capabilities, profitability and effectiveness of our teams.
- Track service and account profitability, collaborate with Client Service and Business Development colleagues in account planning and delivery.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 10 years of Customer Relationship responsibilities at the executive level working within a Managed Services business with some of that experience ideally spent with a Digital Agency or Full Service Digital Consultancy.
- A strong people manager, leader and coach able to demonstrate expertise and the values of service delivery through example.
- Possessing advanced understanding of commercial models, including pricing, resource management, forecasting and utilization.
- Experienced at a senior level in a modern MSP and making use of the latest methodologies and tools to deliver automation, improved user service and support experience, increased value and reduction of waste using disciplines such as ITIL, Lean, Agile, ITSM and CSI.
- You are analytical and an active listener, gathering data and feedback to present improvement business cases to leadership.
- You have deep experience in using tools and services to develop and deliver processes.
- You will know the ITSM landscape and can articulate the value of the technology landscape and you can articulate the relevance and value of these to Appnovation.
- You work in cross-functional teams to facilitate collaboration and to drive value outcomes.
- You have experience in an environment providing Digital Services.
- You are comfortable with modern development approaches including Agile and DevOps and you know how to integrate services with development to provide seamless client experiences.
- Excellent presentation skills and able to take complex concepts and present these to senior stakeholders in engaging ways.
- An inspirational leader who is valued for the expertise and ability to drive innovation and improvement.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Professional qualifications in ITSM (ITIL), Project Management (Waterfall & Agile) or similar.
- Experience in presenting to industry events, writing whitepapers and/or articles events and other activities that promote modern ways to deliver services in a Digital landscape.
- Extensive experience with Jira Service Desk and other Atlassian tools.