Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
As a Full Stack Developer within our growing international company, you will work on R&D activities related to the support and enablement of our global regions. You will be part of an R&D team charged with collaborating with Appnovation’s international teams to create IP that will be reusable across our digital firm. We are looking for a passionate professional who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work as a key member of the Research & Development team
- Build re-usable technology components that will be consumed by Appnovation’s global teams
- Learn new technologies & help drive innovation
- Adhere to coding best practices
- Collaborate closely with team members in an agile environment
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2 - 4 years experience of commercial web development
- 1 year of experience in various PHP frameworks/CMS like Symfony, Drupal & Contentful
- 2 years of experience of version control systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- 1 year of experience working with REST/GraphQL
- Knowledge of Gatsby, Next.js or alike are considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Algolia, Lunr & Flexsearch is considered beneficial
- Knowledge of Storybook or other Component Library solution is considered beneficial
- Experience of working with Netlify, Cloud services, Docker, Kubernetes or alike (desirable)
- Experience with Jira & Confluence or similar
- Proven experience in agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience of working with distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science - or equivalent
- Thirsty for knowledge, with a passion for exploring new developments & techniques as they arrive