Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Are you an experienced project manager with a deep passion for technology? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you work on challenging and diverse projects for some of the world’s top brands? As a Project Manager of Delivery with Appnovation, you’ll be responsible for managing multi-functional teams in the business of consulting, designing, developing, training and supporting digital transformation and digital marketing solutions for our clients around the world!
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent projects for Appnovation’s global and growing list of clients
- Work closely with software/web developers, architects, business analysts, designers, and the client's representatives to define the direction and approach to project design and execution
- Participate in the pre-sales process (act as an opportunity manager for smaller opportunities, support pre-sales teams in creating responses to RFPs and estimates, etc.)
- Manage project budgets and maintain costs to remain within or under budget
- Analyze profitability, revenue, margins, and utilization across projects
- Determine project schedules, create detailed project plans and scope statements, and write status reports for each stage of the project
- Estimate and track project costs, develop resource plans, and work to assess potential issues and risks
- Define project management policies and ensure their implementation in all stages of a project
- Develop impact assessments, statements of work, and other project documentation
- Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalize on “add-on” sales opportunities across projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- First and foremost, you are passionate about new technology, incredible with clients, and widely recognized for the depth of your Project Management skills
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a digital agency, professional services or consulting environment, with a focus on managing large client-facing project teams and budgets
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce and marketing preferred
- Track record in successfully leading pre-sales and opportunity management efforts (including; solutioning, estimations, contracts
- Comfortable working with clients and discussing technical and business requirements
- Business analysis and requirements management experience an asset
- Able to estimate project costs, set deadlines, and effectively manage teams of professionals to meet the deadlines
- Experience managing projects with substantial logistics, complexity and budgets in excess of $5mill HKD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence is essential
- An excellent working background with Agile and Waterfall methodologies and hands-on experience as a Scrum master. Agile Coach experience is a plus.
- Ability to present business requirements in a form which is comprehensible to business users and technical professionals
- Self starter who continuously thrives to enhance enterprise delivery processes and best practices
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Able and keen to work in a very fast paced, growth environment