Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Working out of our Toronto/Montreal office, this role will be reporting to the Senior Resourcing Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a dynamic team and drive high impact resourcing needs that supports Appnovation’s rapid growth. Industry knowledge of project lifecycles and end to end process for accurate resourcing allocations. You are outstanding at multi-delivery (not just multitasking), and widely recognized for your enthusiasm and impeccable ability to be flexible and remain calm in a fast-paced work environment.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Monitor day-to-day resource activities and act as point of contact for daily resource requests
- Help shape the growth of our Resource department through people and tools; by way of documenting Resource processes
- Collaborate and engage regularly with all personnel across the AMER region (this includes our offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, New York and LA), from the development team to high level executives, to boost company growth
- Facilitate meetings to improve our processes and resolve issues on a regular basis
- Support the Senior Resource Manager to anticipate and/or forecast potential staffing conflicts and be able to resolve them through strategic thinking
- Support the Senior Resource Manager in maximizing utilization capacity while minimizing non billable hours
- Support the Senior Resource Manager to make key decisions about how to staff up projects growth of our organization
- Support the Senior Resource Manager to oversee and drive training and certification programs for the service team members
WHO YOU ARE:
- Champion at people relationships and managing multiple requests with substantial logistics and complexity
- A professional with exceptional organizational skills, deadline-oriented and flexibility to meet changing needs of the role
- Attentive to detail with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Able, keen, and passionate working within a highly fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Detail-oriented and demonstrates ability to learn, grow, and adapt
- Flexibility in working PST/EST Timezones
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Commerce and/or Communications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Agency or Product Environment
- Experience with Salesforce/FinancialForce/Tableau and BambooHR