Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, with experience and knowledge of Atlassian products, to join our Technology team and work across our diverse client portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with clients across different industries, supporting on local, regional and global projects. We’re looking for someone who wants to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, that wants to be given autonomy and responsibility, the opportunity to learn and develop whilst work with a great bunch of people who are all equally as passionate about technology. More junior candidates will also be considered.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Scope, design and architect full technical solutions with clients and internal teams.
- Work with our sales team on pre-sales scoping as a technical expert.
- Make internal recommendations to help improve and streamline the technical and architectural processes.
- Develop technical specifications and design documents for client and internal engagements.
- Work closely with Appnovation leaders to develop high-value solutions based on market trends and analysis and craft approaches to successfully deliver.
- Deliver expert advice and consulting to drive digital transformation projects to success.
- Guide and be able to directly manage teams tasked with delivering innovative technical solutions which produce actionable measurable results.
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideally at least 7 years of production development experience, with at least 2 years of technical leadership experience at project level.
- At least 5+ years of working with Atlassian suite
- Experience in managing development using Agile and DevOps practices.
- Knowledgeable in wide range of infrastructural and functional building blocks including cloud services, RDBMS, NoSQL, caching mechanisms, security schemes, networking etc.
- Ability to collect business requirements, create fit-for-purpose technical solutions, communicate both clearly to business stakeholders as well as technical team members and getting consensus from all parties.
- Experience designing and implementing web scale solutions with non-trivial scalability, availability and security requirements is preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise solutions is beneficial.
- Professional, reliable, and with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task (i.e., finish short-term projects while
- managing ongoing long-term ones)
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.