Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises, etc.
- Work within an agile environment leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for agile projects, as well as translating requirements into specifications in the form of epics and stories.
- Work with technology team to scope, design and architect full technical solutions with clients and internal teams.
- Develop professional, clear and concise documentation (e.g. Business Requirements, Technical Proposals) to communicate with business stakeholders as well as technical team members.
- Work with our sales team on pre-sales scoping as a technical expert.
- Make internal recommendations to help improve and streamline the technical and architectural processes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 3 years of production development experience.
- Understanding in wide range of infrastructural and functional building blocks including cloud services, RDBMS, NoSQL, caching mechanisms, security schemes, networking etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to collect business requirements and communicate clearly to business stakeholders as well as technical team members.
- Experience implementing web scale solutions with non-trivial scalability, availability and security requirements is preferred.
- Experience implementing Enterprise solutions is beneficial.
- Understanding of general business processes and terms is beneficial.
- Experience in organizing and presenting complex information in simple visual models.
- Solid experience working with teams on user-centered design.
- Experience in development using Agile and DevOps practices is preferred.
- Professional, reliable, and with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task (i.e., finish short-term projects while
- managing ongoing long-term ones)
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.