Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Appnovation is looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to help deliver recruiting initiatives tied to the growth of our North American and international offices. You will be working closely with our hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies to activate diverse, high quality candidate pools. This role reports to the Director; Talent Acquisition, who is based in Appnovation Vancouver Headquarters.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Initiate comprehensive intake meetings to fully understand the role requirements and core competencies, how those fit with business objectives, and build a comprehensive job description, job posting strategy, and interview kits to support the selection process.
- Build candidate pools via initiatives tied to sourcing, employer brand, referrals, agency partners, industry contacts, and any other channels suitable for driving high quality, diverse candidates.
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals in our applicant tracking system Greenhouse).
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework, and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process including a facilitated debrief and support the hiring manager with the decision making process.
- Ensure high quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholders) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence.
- Work on the creation and implementation of various programs and processes to help the TA function to continue to grow and evolve
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and company values across all regional locations and other internal/external requirements.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant recruitment experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Comprehensive in-house recruiting experience with a strong understanding of how to navigate within an organization to successfully make quality hires without negatively impacting other stakeholder groups
- Experience supporting and influencing senior leadership, hiring managers and all stakeholders during the hiring process
- Experience building scalable recruitment programs and processes
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works towards continuous improvement
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Outstanding candidate experience is important to you, you act as an advocate for both the candidate and internal stakeholders throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and diligent follow through
- International recruitment experience is considered an asset
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is considered an asset