Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation’s offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service enablement platforms.
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines - all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships.
We are currently looking for passionate and skilled Technical Lead/Senior Full Stack Developers who enjoy building web sites, web applications and (hybrid) mobile applications with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in software engineering, web and/or mobile development experience, developing across multiple platforms and has delivered projects as part of a team, preferably as a technical lead
- Experience working with Laravel and Vue.js required
- Experience working with Contentful, ES6, React, Vue, Angular, Express, Node
- Experience working with PHP frameworks/CMS like Laravel, Drupal, and WordPress
- Experience with Java and Java based technologies and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience designing, developing and consuming RESTful APIs and microservices
- Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3, responsive design, flexbox, SCSS, SASS or LESS
- Experience with third party UI libraries (e.g. Material UI, PrimeReact)
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases. (MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Serverless Architecture. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical approaches and solutions
- Experience working with microarchitectures, SOAP and REST APIs
- Strong understanding and experience with DevOps principles, processes and tools (eg. Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Travis CI)
- Experience working with delivery methodologies (eg. Waterfall, Agile - Scrum, SAFe, DAD)
- Understanding of working with ML and ML APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, business (marketing focus preferred), or equivalent
- Proven history of writing great code and completing complex software enhancements proficiently with a high level of quality
- Deep understanding of software architectural patterns
- Deep understanding of modern web and/or mobile development frameworks and build tools
- Deep understanding of software quality attributes (eg. Correctness, Reliability, Adequacy, Learnability, Robustness, Maintainability, Readability, Extensibility, Testability, Efficiency, Portability)
- Strong understanding of security and privacy by design principles
- Continuously enhancing creative and technical skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Good communication skills
Nice To Haves:
- Experience working with AWS Lambda and writing Python scripts preferred
- Unit and automated testing
- Analytics, data analysis, reporting
- Experience in consulting in a professional services environment or agency