Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Are you an experienced project manager with a deep passion for technology and a strong background in managing projects in an Agile environment? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you work on challenging and diverse projects for some of the world’s top brands? As an Agile Project Manager with Appnovation, you’ll be responsible for managing multi-functional teams in the business of consulting, designing, developing, training and supporting digital transformation and digital marketing solutions for our core clients.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Manage multiple concurrent projects for Appnovation’s global and growing list of clients
- Manage project timelines, budgets, and maintain costs to remain within or under budget
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlog grooming and new requests
- Work closely with software/web developers, architects, business analysts, designers, and the client's representatives to define the direction and approach to project design and execution
- Facilitate internal communications and be the point of contact with external stakeholders
- Estimate and track project velocity, costs, develop resource plans, and work to assess potential issues and risks
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks and guide the teams to higher levels of scrum maturity
- Resolve conflicts, remove obstacles, and help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to high quality standards at the end of each sprint/release
- Identify and provide recommendations for process improvement in the delivery of projects
- Help build a productive and enjoyable environment where team members ‘own’ the product.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a digital agency, professional services or consulting environment, with a focus on running multiple concurrent agile teams
- Demonstrable experience with Agile projects, either in a Scrum master role or as an Agile Project manager
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Experience of managing within a Scaled agile environment or SAFe certification is an asset
- Experience with healthcare/Pharma industry is an asset
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks is a plus (Kanban, Crystal, XP, SAFe, etc.)
- Must have a recognised Agile certification, such as Certified ScrumMaster or PMI-ACP
- Comfortable working with clients and discussing technical and business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong working relationships with team members, establish roles and responsibilities, provide direction and foster effective team skills to complete tasks on time
- Able to estimate project costs, set deadlines, and effectively manage teams of professionals to meet deadlines
- Able to complete multiple, simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and prioritize incoming work appropriately
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization
- A solid understanding of, or hands-on experience with, software development, including experience in mobile development, web development or multi-tech platform implementation
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Able and keen to work in a very fast paced, growth environment
- Interested in directly influencing the continued growth of Appnovation