About the Company
Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training, and support.
Appnovation utilizes proven and commercially supported open technologies such as; Drupal, Angular, React, Node.js, Docker, and Kubernetes. Including key partnerships with; Contentful, Atlassian, Magento, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Looker, and AppDynamics.
About the Role
As a Cloud Developer within our Global Managed Services division, you’ll be a key member of a newly formed Platform team, to build a set of services and capabilities that enable planned operational improvements and a suite of Cloud services for Appnovation clients.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work on truly interesting client projects with globally recognized companies
- Research, test, and implement new systems and technologies
- Develop and grow with the company.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced infrastructure developer (5+ yrs) seeking a new challenge, with a passion for cloud technologies, Agile frameworks, and DevOps practices
- Collaborated on a multitude of projects, products, and operational services to address deliveries
- Keen knowledge and understanding of automation toolsets and practices (e.g. CI/CD pipelines and QA)
- Actively interested in cloud-native applications, cloud infrastructure, toolsets, and practices.
SKILLS YOU HAVE
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS/GCP (Redhat/Azure also considered)
- Cloud Infrastructure administration experience
- Cloud Infrastructure configuration experience incl. endpoint integrations, APIs, regions/zones, and establishing scaling and performance parameters
- Terraform experience for developing Infrastructure-as-code
- Helm experience for developing Helm charts
- Cloud Kubernetes experience (such as GKE)
- Docker experience
- Cloud Virtual Machine experience
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, or TravisCI (or similar)
- Atlassian toolsets; Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket (other Git repositories also considered)
- Experience establishing ways of working in terms of best practices, policies, development workflows, and controls to support Development processes.
- Cloud certifications with GCP/AWS
- Anthos (GCP-GKE) Experience
- Experience working within Agile development teams
- Experience in DevOps practices
- Experience working with microservices and cloud-native applications
- Database management such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with BigData tools such as GCP BigQuery or AWS Redshift
- Solid understanding of IP: subnets, routing, and load balancing
- Understanding of IS027001 standards.
WHAT DOES APPNOVATION HAVE TO OFFER?
- A Fun and Dynamic work environment in the City Center
- Challenging and Rewarding work (forward-thinking mindset and open to new ideas)
- Casual dress code and an open office environment
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours, and plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, as we’re a culture of internal promotions!
- Fantastic Health Benefits Package
- Fitness Allowance
- Flexible Working, and Regular Social Events.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.