We are seeking an experienced Strategist to provide thought-leadership and strategic direction to a portfolio of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical accounts. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing world-class CX and digital product strategies with a deep appreciation and understanding of the regulatory challenges within the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector. We are looking for an individual with strong leadership skills who is adept at uncovering opportunities and problem solving in a collaborative, open-minded, fast-paced environment.
Research & Insight
• Lead primary research initiatives in collaboration with external partners including attitudinal/behavioural studies, ethnographic studies, and usability testing
• Conduct and provide direction for secondary research efforts
• Distill vast amounts of information into a compelling and insightful narrative
Strategy Development & Planning
• Apply consistent rigor to the strategic discovery and define process, developing customer-first strategies across a breadth of business challenges
• Partner with key clients to frame opportunities based on a deep understanding of their customers’ motivations, behaviours, and needs as well as the overall business landscape
• Establish clear and unified strategic direction for data science & analytics, experience design, creative, and tech development
• Customer Experience (CX) journey development and ecosystem mapping
• Lead and conduct digital business transformation roadmapping and prioritization
• Business design including organizational analysis, process definition, and digital enablement
• Workshop facilitation; stakeholder interviews; research moderation
• Brand positioning and value proposition development
• Measurement planning and data analysis
• Create and share thought-leadership pieces for internal and external audiences
• Experience developing integrated and digital marketing strategies including social media, content, CRM, SEO, etc is an asset
Relationship Management & Leadership
• Develop strong, trusted partnerships with cross-disciplinary internal and client teams
• Commitment to our clients’ business through inspiration, education, and perspective within a healthcare/pharma context.
WHO YOU ARE
• Natural Curiosity – Thrives on getting immersed in both familiar and unfamiliar topics; stays on top of current and future trends.
• Empathetic – Has innate interest, understanding, and observation skills when it comes to people and human nature.
• Digitally Savvy – Enthused by popular and emerging digital technologies; comfortable speaking to audiences of all levels of knowledge.
• Creative Thinker – a visionary with the ability to be both inventive and inspiring
• Adaptable & Results-Oriented – A commitment to excellence; ability to manage multiple initiatives with varying timelines and complexity.
• Communicative – Excellent communication, presentation & speaking skills; comfortable speaking in front of both client and industry audiences (conferences, etc).
• Team Player/Mentoring – willingness to share insight/perspective, discuss challenges, and help grow other members of the team.
• Collaborative Self-Starter – Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with an openness to others’ opinions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a discipline such as Marketing, Business, Design Thinking, or a related field.
• 8+ years experience (5+ years specifically in Healthcare/Pharma)
• Agency/Consultancy experience is preferred
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.