Appnovation is a global, full service digital consultancy that designs, develops and delivers immersive, engaging and dynamic digital experiences.
Working closely with project stakeholders, you will define the business requirements and functional specifications on each project. Excellence in customer service along with a dedicated proactive attitude is an essential component of this role. Our goal is to achieve a true balance between quality, client satisfaction, efficiency, success, and profitability.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
Work with Account Managers and Project Managers to determine the approach, deliverables, and estimated effort necessary for the business analysis activities.
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises, etc.
- Work within an agile environment leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for agile projects, as well as translating requirements into specifications in the form of epics and stories.
- Develop professional client-facing documentation with excellence in version control.
- Prepare and document Business Requirements Documents
- Prepare and document Functional (Non Technical Design) specifications in adherence to the standard methodology
- Create accurate documentation on time and by Style Guide and company processes.
- Test the accuracy and usability of documentation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Facilitate communications between a wide range of individuals, including creative, business, and technical, with various levels and departments within the customer’s organization such as Executives, IT, Marketing / customer service.
- Utilize various methods, as required to support the requirements such as use cases, process map diagrams, and wireframes using industry standard software applications.
- Assist Project Manager to define the project scope and facilitate requirement clarifications and collaborate with the Development team to troubleshoot problems or roadblocks throughout the development cycle
- Build and maintain solid relationships with clients and stakeholders, while acting as a proxy for the client to the development teams.
- Enable the charge for excellent user experience design on the project team.
- Provide client training when needed for areas such as for content administration or other utility functions developed for the client.
- As we are global technology-enabled services company, business travel is expected.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal candidate is expected to have a range of skills and experience in business analysis with preference for those with experience in Agile, DevOps, Process Improvement, Quality Assurance and. The candidate must be well versed in industry standard techniques for information discovery and problem analysis. In addition:
- 5+ years of BA experience, in Enterprise web application, website, or mobile projects.
- 5+ years of experience with requirements gathering and information discovery.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, a related field, or an extensive work experience equivalent
- Solid client-facing background and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders is an absolute must-have.
- Experience working in an Technology-Enabled Services environment.
- You use these terms in everyday language: requirements, stakeholders, user stories, wireframes, process, and user experience
- Excellent working background with agile and scrum project methodologies
- Experience in organizing and presenting complex information in simple visual models.
- Solid experience working with teams on user-centered design.
- You believe in strong information architecture and know how to build it.
- You have a technical background and/or training in web development, web design, programming, etc.
- You have a knack for keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in IT, web, and new media; improving domain
- Strong skills in BPMN, DFD or UML 2.0 modelling is considered a strong asset, i.e. class, use-case, sequence, activity diagrams, etc
- Experienced in using and administrating JIRA and Confluence is a must
- You are passionate about digital technologies.
Fresh Graduates are welcome. Candidates with no experience will be considered for a 6-month internship/ trainee position, with an option to become permanent.