Appnovation is a global, full service digital consultancy that designs, develops and delivers immersive, engaging and dynamic digital experiences.
We are looking for a Junior Atlassian Coordinator to join our fast growing team in Hong Kong, to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the digital consultancy industry today.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
As an Atlassian Consultant, you will be working in a team of Atlassian experts helping our clients get the most out of their Atlassian applications, including gathering business requirements, installing, configuring and customizing Atlassian Software such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
You will also help support and assist the pre-sales team by reviewing proposals and estimating project effort, as well as providing technical feedback on new projects and opportunities.
- Learn and assist in installing, configuring, maintaining, administering, and enhancing Jira Core, Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons
- Helping guide the configuration and documentation of client Jira and Confluence instances
- Working with customers to create custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports
- Managing system configurations including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes
- Assist in advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
- Installing and configuring 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities (Portfolio for Jira, ScriptRunner, Tempo, Insight, etc.)
- Participate in client training on Jira and Confluence usage, administration, and operational use and maintenance of the systems
- Providing support as required to client administrators and users to ensure the success of implemented solutions
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business information systems, Computer Science or equivalent education.
- Excellent command of English
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Prior experience in consulting, technical support, software development or pre-sales activity for the Atlassian products or similar collaborative tools
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to install, configure and implement Java web applications such as Atlassian Software and write basic scripts
- Ability to establish and execute Test cases
- Preparing system, admin and user training documentation
- Good understanding of the Application Lifecycle management
- Flexibility to travel and work onsite at customer site
NICE TO HAVE
- 1-3 years industry experience
- Hands-on experience with the Atlassian applications such as Jira and Confluence
- At least one Atlassian certification
- Certifications in ITIL, CSM/PSM, SAFe and other project management certificates
- Experience working directly with clients or customers in a client-facing role.
- Scripting experience using Groovy scripts
- Experience in SQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL
- Experienced in Cloud services like AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with the Unix command line.
Fresh Graduates are welcome. Candidates with no experience will be considered for a 6-month internship/ trainee position, with an option to become permanent.