Our Senior Drupal Developer (Frontend) is responsible for the production, modification and maintenance of website and web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive and engaging experiences.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Support the creation of mock ups, converting design into html and implementing websites
- Contribute ideas to process refinements within the team
- Lead effective interpretations of client’s needs as outlined in creative briefs
- Combine design theory, and take into consideration content, navigational structure and usability issues to create a powerful and integrated experience
- Apply a deep understanding of typography, illustration, storyboarding and iconography when working on projects
- Commit to bring in new sources of creative inspiration to your work and team and a drive to continually enhance your creative and technical skills
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of front end development experience
- Experience in drupal 8 and Symfony with Twig
- Excellent HTML5, CSS3, vanilla JS knowledge
- Experience working with modern JS frameworks, React preferred
- Familiarity with BEM, SMACSS, CSS Modules, CSS-in-JSS, Scoped CSS
- Knowledge of client-side state management and routing
- Ability to comfortably build user interfaces from scratch with no frameworks or boilerplates
- Experience with using and setting up modern front end build process
- Experience managing and mentoring other developers an asset
- Bonus: Data dashboards, experience with PWA, Service Workers, Webpack, and perf optimization
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.