Appnovation is seeking an experienced Search Analyst to support an interesting and varied roster of Clients in their Managed Services team. Our Client’s are household names and generate millions of views each month.
We are seeking an experienced (2 years+) Search Analyst to provide creative campaign management, analysis, and direction. We ideally seek someone who is passionate about evidential-led analytics that can help drive the next generation of digital strategy and marketing. Someone who can take ownership of campaigns from concept, target market study, tracking, and provide C-level end ROI calculations, insights and reporting via detailed and comprehensive large dataset analysis.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Join a rapidly expanding Global Managed Services Team servicing Clients from a wide range of verticals and markets. We have amazing Clients and this is interesting work.
- Provide insight, advice, direction and strategy for Digital Search and Visibility across multiple Projects
- Define and originate strategic planning, campaign management, account optimization, keyword research, performance reporting and analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
- Creative, out of the box thinking, a self-starter
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate technical thought and nuance to both none-technical and technical audiences
- Team Player
- Capability to thrive in a multitasking and fast switching environment
- Demonstrate ‘next generation’ skills and learning
- Perform keyword research aligned with client digital strategies
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations of a technical nature
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies to attain long-term, targeted growth for websites
- Top and bottom understanding of how search and ranking works, and the factors therein
- Analytics provisioning, Data Studio, R or similar integration
- Provide actionable insights from analytics reviews
- Provide excellent interpretive analysis from a wide range of metrics and statistics
- Provide good and timely communication to teams and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to broadly read and understand web code at a general level.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.