We are looking for a passionate and skilled Full Stack Developer who enjoys building web sites, web applications and (hybrid) mobile applications with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components. The successful candidate will join a highly motivated and experienced team to work on new and existing applications used by enterprises and large corporations worldwide.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO
- Work as part of a cross-functional technology enabled services team to deliver high-quality web based systems
- Design and implement integrations between systems
- Define API specifications and create web services
- Create complex UI components and user flows
- Participate in business and technical discussions internally as well as externally with the clients
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to propose technical solutions
- Communicate technical design alternatives, limitations and benefits
- Disseminate solutions and delegate tasks to developers
- Assist and coach the junior developers
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven history of writing great code and completing complex software enhancements proficiently with a high level of quality
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software engineering.
- Strong JS skills, particularly with ES6, React, Vue, Angular, Express, Node
- Experience with with various PHP frameworks/CMS like Laravel, Drupal, and WordPress
- Experience with Java and Java based technologies and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience designing RESTful API
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Proficiency with relational databases and NoSQL databases. (MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of version control systems and continuous integration systems (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Travis CI).
- Proven experience in agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience with CloudComputing and Serverless Architecture. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written documentation and client-facing presentation skills
- Understanding of software architectural patterns
- Unit and automated testing
- Continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- Analytics, data analysis, reporting
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.