Appnovation is looking to hire a Vice President to spearhead our Global Managed Services business in our Americas (or EMEA) Region. If you have the following, we want to talk to you!
- At least 10 years of experience at an executive level leading Applications and Infrastructure Support and Management services operations supporting external clients
- Have full P and L responsibility and budget responsibility for your Managed Services business
- Multiple years of experience as the final escalation point and executive decision maker for issues affecting service delivery to your customers
- Proven track record of year over year growth in Managed Services
- A superior ability to build and lead high performance teams,
- A superior track record achieving a 90th percentile ranking of service delivery quality and customer satisfaction results year over year
- Are the Executive Leader that your pitch teams turn to when a Managed Services deal needs to be won
- Responsible for leading all of the strategic and operational elements of a Managed Services delivery business
WORKING WITH THE GENERAL MANAGER, GLOBAL MANAGED SERVICES YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Lead Managed Services Delivery, Customer Relationship Management and Services Growth in the Americas (or EMEA) Region.
- Leading our team of developers, devops, quality assurance and client success management resources in the Americas to ensure Appnovation is attaining a Service Delivery Excellence culture as evidenced by growth, client renewals, attainment of Service Level targets and high client satisfaction ratings
- Work closely with the Region’s Business Development team to grow Managed Services business through winning new client business plus growing organically within existing client accounts.
- Have Executive control over the P and L for your business unit within Appnovation. You will make decisions that impact Appnovation”s financial performance. You will create and manage your capital and operating budget. You will make the decisions necessary to meet your financial targets.
- You will provide the leadership, experience and vision to ensure that Appnovation has the optimal service delivery processes in place at all times.
- You will champion Continuous Improvement driving the teams reporting to you to achieve higher targets year over year.
- You will drive the company to achieve and surpass Managed Services growth targets in your Region.
- You will lead in the selection of partners to support your vision for Managed Services in the Americas (or EMEA) region.
- Work closely with the Global Managed Services team outside the Region to establish consistent and effective processes and tools, application of common best practices in services delivery, share learnings and to support consistent performance quality in Global Managed Services
- Serve as a positive, dynamic leader that will lead the creation and implementation of strategy for your business.
- You will create and lead a strategy to ensure Managed Services processes, resource capacity and tools are aligned with a rapid growth trajectory.
- Build a high performance Managed Services team. Support your Managed Services team members at all times including on-going development of team members.
- Work with your Global Managed Services leadership colleagues to create an effective approach to resource scalability aligned to rapid growth
WHO YOU ARE:
- Our ideal candidate should be a seasoned professional and Executive Leader with a strong service delivery and leadership background. You have compelling experience at managing a team of technical resources and ensuring their focus on delivery objectives and client satisfaction is paramount. You know how to select great talent for your team.
- You know how to achieve leading utilization rates for your team members.
- You have demonstrated a proven ability to lead teams to achieve Service Delivery Excellence. You have a superior track record in allocating Managed Services team resources to your clients to achieve efficiencies, quality service delivery and grow client satisfaction.
- You know how to lead during periods of rapid growth.
- You have a strong background in customer service management and dealing with both positive experiences as well as challenging ones with customers.
- You have a good technical background as it relates to open source technologies and content management solutions.
- You have extensive experience owning and managing financials and budgets for your business.
- Superior command of English language, both verbally and written.
- You have a strong Managed Services background, with proven excellence in Resource Optimization, Process Improvement - leading to high customer satisfaction scores.
- Excellent track record in leading your teams to achieve adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs).
- Maintain calmness under pressure.
- Strong decision-making and communication skills.
- Evidence of contributing genuine value to your employers as well as your clients.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.