Appnovation is a global technology enabled services firm that delivers innovative and creative open technology solutions. Using only proven and commercially supported open technologies like Drupal, HTML5, MuleSoft, Janrain, MongoDB, React, Angular, and Ionic, Appnovation creates feature-packed web and mobile experiences and possesses the capabilities to deliver some of the most robust and complex enterprise-level content management, identity management, integration, and business intelligence solutions on the market.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
● Actively contribute to Pre-Sales activity, work with Sales in winning new business
● Convey deep understanding of customers business and technology as it pertains to digital marketing
● Present MarTech solutions, Marketing Cloud focused, offerings and architecture to prospects and customers
● Provide thought leadership to prospects and customers in areas of MarTech, digital marketing, and marketing automation
● Advise on Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation, product roadmap and usage best practices
● Build relationships and become a trusted advisor for customers
● Contribute to the development of statement of work (scope, deliverables and effort estimations) and project delivery teams
● Create demos and proof of concepts based on unique customer scenarios
● Advise implementation team, as required, in delivering complex MarTech solutions and client acceptance
● Create Knowledgebase articles for marketing, case studies, whitepapers and/or to share experiences with team
● Deliver applicable supporting documentation
● Educate staff members through training and individual support.
WHO YOU ARE
● Bachelor’s Degree in business (marketing focus preferred), computer science, or equivalent
● 5+ years progressive experience in progressive marketing, consulting, or pre-sales roles
● 5+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other MarTech solutions (e.g. Marketo, MailChimp, etc.)
● Have contributed to end-to-end Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations
● Experience with unique Email Marketing challenges such as IP-warmup and email deliverability
● Familiarity with CAN-SPAM, CASL and familiarity with GDPR (or domestic equivalents) is strongly preferred
● Proficiency in Email Studio, Social Studio, Ad Studio, and Automation Studio (including Journey Builder)
● Deep understanding of current trends in digital marketing and marketing automation technologies
● Experience in customer facing roles is required, pre-sales experience preferred
● Experience in customer facing roles is strongly preferred
● Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant certification is strongly preferred (or commitments to complete within 12 months)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies!
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Appnovation Technologies is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.