Numeral (https://gonumeral.com) is a venture-backed SaaS startup building the modern operating system for accounting teams. Our financial data management solution provides companies a real-time view into into their financials and empowers them to make better decisions, faster.
We are tackling a massive problem and market (>$20B in the US alone) that is ripe for disruption. Today, many accounting and finance teams rely on manual processes and spreadsheets to sift through millions of transactions when reporting their financials. At Numeral, we are building the next-generation software platform that supercharges these teams with automation, accuracy, auditability, and scalability.
We empower accounting teams to do their best work.
Who We Are
Numeral was founded by seasoned executives with extensive experience scaling startups and industry-leading tech companies. You’ll be working alongside founders who are seasoned veterans in building and delivering software to the fastest growing companies in the world.
Christopher is the CEO of Numeral with a career focus on building and scaling SaaS organizations from 0-1M, 1-10M, 10-100M+ ARR.
Yufei is the CTO of Numeral with a career focus on building and delivering products globally to hundreds of millions of users.
Who You Are
As the Founding PM for Numeral, you’ll be learning about our ideal customers, defining the user journey, understanding pains faced by our customers and refining our product in partnership with engineering and driving top line growth.
This is a critical, high visibility role. You will be responsible for building and owning our product roadmap as we build out a suite of financial products and go upmarket into the enterprise. You will spend significant time with external stakeholders and translate insightful conversations directly into Numeral products. Experience in customer-facing roles, managing multiple stakeholders cross-functionally and building out a team of product managers is a must. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that reports directly to our CEO, you will be instrumental in Numeral’s growth with no shortage of opportunity for upward mobility (e.g. Head of Product).
- 5+ years in product management with experience driving growth at high-growth B2B SaaS startups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate vision and streamline execution across different internal and external teams
- Strong product and business sense. Ability to drive strategic decisions.
- Deep experience with impactful and rapid experimentation paired with holistic long-term product thinking.
- An understanding of qualitative, quantitative, and analytical methods and when to apply them to identify and appropriately prioritize a product roadmap.
- The ability to gather input and communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to inspire and rally a team around a clear vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- A commitment to craft and product excellence.
- Experience with enterprise customers, ideally in B2B fintech.
- Owning the roadmap, product strategy and release cadence for Numeral’s roadmap.
- Being the voice of end consumers in every conversation and decision. Driving the vision and strategy for the future and ensuring we build world class products that our customers love and value.
- Getting your hands dirty and having a get-it-done mentality.
- Aligning executives, communicating the roadmap, convincing peers, coordinating dependencies and removing obstacles for your team along the way.
- Developing and evangelizing, internally and externally, industry-leading B2B SaaS companies experiences to move the entire ecosystem
- Build and scale your product management team while overseeing and guiding engineering teams.
What We Offer
- Remote first
- Prime office in San Francisco Financial District (Market St) when you’re in town
- Equipment budget and new Apple laptop
- Salary & Equity
- Compensation ranges from $120K-$180K, based on experience and interview performance
- Early employees receive significant and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance, including dependents; free OneMedical plan
- Unlimited PTO (15 days minimum*) + Federal Holidays
*We trust you to take necessary time off to recharge and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Though not a hard cap, we encourage 15 days minimum as a general guidance
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you have any questions regarding anything (e.g., needing special accommodations for the recruitment process), feel free to reach out to us at: email@example.com