Cedar Systems is seeking talented backend & full-stack developers. We're a B2B vertical SaaS company building modern software for the pest control industry. We're venture-backed and building revolutionary business management software from the ground up. We need talented, self-motivated engineers who want to be part of building a team as well as building a world-class product. We're located out of Tarrytown, NY and operating on a hybrid office/WFH model for team members in the NYC metro area. We’re also open to full-time fully remote positions as well. Engineers will be part of our iterative product ideation and development process, responsible for working across multiple teams, and engaging in client-facing discussions. We're focused on building a world-class engineering team and a lasting company culture. Engineers who join Cedar should be interested in being part of something bigger than themselves, building relationships, and constantly improving their skillsets.
- Python 3.x (version 3 or above, preferably Python 3.9+)
- ORM (Object Relational Mapping or Object Relational Mapper)
- RESTful API (REpresentational State Transfer)
- Scrum / Kanban Software Development Processes
- Unix Shell Scripting
- DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), CI/CD