AppLovin is a pre-IPO rocket ship with 180 people and $400 million of funding from private equity firm KKR. We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to help build our suite of mobile products including our advertising and analytics SDK, and various iOS applications. The ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail. This is an opportunity to join a small (but rapidly growing!), collaborative development team.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- 2+ years of iOS & XCode development experience
- Must be able to build production quality applications. Please include portfolio of your projects with resume.
- High level skills in Objective-C and Swift.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- BS in Computer Science, or Math / Engineering
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!