AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
We are looking for a data-driven and results focused Analyst to join our expanding and fast paced Growth Partnerships team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with major brands and mobile app developers to leverage AppLovin’s marketing platform to grow their business in a measurable way. You will also have a chance to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VPs and Directors across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders.
- Have a sharp sense of key emerging market opportunities, understand the business drivers and be able to align internal resources to turn opportunities to revenue growth
- Regularly interface with strategic partners to build and grow relationships
- Manage tasks by fast researching and regular client follow ups
- Keep all stakeholders updated on key market opportunities and trends to maximize work efficiency and effectiveness
- Define and analyze metrics to achieve success for our partners
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming/app space to build business relationships and partnerships
- At least 1+ years in Sales, Business Development, or a Consulting role
- Must be detail oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in the industry
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- Must have a flexible schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between Korea and US. Evening work can be done remotely.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Korean and English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Being a fan of mobile and computer games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so it’s always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that you’re working on
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast paced environment, even if their company failed!
- Experience in programming
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Fun company parties and events
- Opportunity to make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!