AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world's most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
At AppLovin, we handle over 70 billion ad requests and 150 terabytes a day, across seven global data centers. We operate at a scale seen by few others and more importantly provide a culture of trust, collaboration, and ownership. We are looking for engineers who are passionate, driven, and interested in solving hard problems at a large scale.
- Have 1-3 years of experience and a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Have excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Experience independently creating and maintaining projects
- Product focused mindset
- Experience building distributed systems capable of handling large volumes of traffic
- Strong experience with a backend language such as Java or C++
- Experience in advertising technologies
- Experience in building low latency systems
About the Role:
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale distributed systems
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a wide range of technological challenges
- Work closely with our product team to contribute and influence the roadmap of our products and technologies
- Influence and inspire team members
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!