Grow your career at AppLovin.
AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s platform has been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of mobile games, resulting in a richer ecosystem and more games played by millions of people every day. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
- Have 1-3 years of experience and a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Have excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Experience independently creating and maintaining projects
- Product focused mindset
- Have experience working with big data systems (Spark, Hadoop, Pig, Impala, Kafka)
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems
- Experience with a backend language such as Java or Scala
About the Role:
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a wide range of technological challenges
- Work closely with product and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools
- Define company data models using Spark
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.