AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world's most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
AppLovin is looking for a talented Senior Analyst to join our highly active Corporate Development team. Over the past 3 years, the Corporate Development team has led strategic investments in PeopleFun, Firecraft Studios, Belka Games and numerous other gaming companies, as well as acquisitions of MAX and SafeDK. In this role, you will be primarily focusing on analyzing, diligencing and modeling investment and M&A opportunities. As you gain more experience, you’ll have the opportunity to lead your own transactions. You will be exposed to all aspects of the corporate development process - lead generation, relationship building, negotiation, structuring, diligence, deal execution and integration. You should be an enthusiastic team-player who is pro-active and always hungry to learn.
- Lead the evaluation of potential investments and acquisitions, including modeling, conducting due diligence and deal execution
- Coordinate the deal process with stakeholders across the company, including legal, finance, marketing, engineering and human resources
- Research new markets and generate new ideas for corporate development
- Summarize and present opportunities to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Identify and build relationships with potential targets, investment banks and strategic partners
- At least 3-4 years in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Corporate Development or Venture Capital
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding for accounting and corporate finance
- Experience executing investments and M&A transactions, from lead generation through to deal execution
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- Must be flexible with the schedule, including traveling internationally for meetings and work in the evenings due to time difference with international partners; evening work can be done remotely
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with little oversight, where priorities shift quickly
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Multi-lingual (Mandarin and Russian are a strong plus)
- Coding or other technical experience is a strong plus
- Proven interest in gaming or technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, have a world record high score, or took a computer science class in school and loved it
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast-paced environment, even if their company failed!
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!