AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world's most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
AppLovin is expanding its fresh R&D center in Israel. If you’re looking to work with the best technologists in the world, impact, learn and enjoy every minute of it - send us your CV and we would love to meet you. The ideal candidate is super passionate about deep, innovative technology, independent, self- motivated, results-oriented and sharp.
- Unix sysadmin experience - a must
- Expertise in one (or more) of the following: Bash, Chef, Ruby, Python
- Networking experience
- Databases: MySQL or Postgres
- Ability to manage large scale distributed systems efficiently and effectively
- Four-year college degree from a top university, preferably in Computer Science or similar
- At least 3-5 years practical experience
- Experienced working with global teams
- Proficient in English
- Database experience at a high level: Aerospike, Vertica
- Experience with operating system internals, filesystems, programming language design, compilers
- Manage a large amount of server instances deployed at global Cloud and Colocation Facilities
- Build internal tools to help with development or debugging Improve and build on monitoring, kernel performance, database and storage optimizations