AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world's most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
AppLovin is expanding its fresh R&D center in Israel. If you’re looking to work with the best technologists in the world, impact, learn and enjoy every minute of it - send us your CV and we would love to meet you. The ideal candidate is super passionate about deep, innovative technology, independent, self- motivated, results-oriented and sharp.
- BSc in Computer Science for a top university
- At least 5 years programming experience
- At least 2 years hands on experience in React.js
- Proficient in English
- Working with responsive web pages and email frameworks
- Familiar with CORS and CSRF
- Experienced with scripting languages
- Experience in Node.js and npm
- Manage, develop and lead the technologies that drives the company’s web applications
- Full implementation of web application features
- Making architectural decisions and developing solutions in respected field