AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s platform has been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of mobile games, resulting in a richer ecosystem and more games played by millions of people every day. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for an experienced full-time IT person who can facilitate the growth of employees at a fast paced and agile company. You would work with the existing IT team and work with Operations team on providing hardware support. You must be able to work well with others, have clear verbal and written communication.
- Write documentation and reproducible resolution steps
- Manage inventory and secure hundreds of laptops, monitors, and phones
- Manage virtualized development environment
- Day to day IT tasks (hardware issues, software issues)
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues and remediate as soon as possible
- On-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Provide remote hands support for local and remote data centers
- Junior level DevOps tasks (Chef changes, testing environments)
- Project management experience and good writing skills
- JAMF Administration Experience
- Linux system admin experience: Chef, Python, Ruby, Bash
- Ability to manage continued employment growth at AppLovin
- Patient and ability to work well with others
- Two-year technical degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar experience
- IT Certifications in Networking and Security is a plus
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!