Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Network Engineers seek to design and build reliable, scalable, and redundant networks. Modern Network Engineers look for opportunities to use automation to help reduce errors while both building and maintaining devices. As a member of the Operations Team, you would be involved in every dimension of AppLovin’s production: from analyzing traffic anomalies and capacity planning, to automating growing infrastructure.
This is an excellent opportunity to receive one-on-one mentorship while being an integral part of an innovative and passionate team. Since we are small and agile, your contributions will play a big role in the direction of our growing company! This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in May/June 2020.
- You are pursuing a BS in Electrical and Electronics / Computer Science or a related technical field
- Basic proficiency of TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Previous experience in one of the following but not limited to: Python, Go, Ruby, or Bash
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to be versatile in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous Network Engineering Internships
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
- Experience with UNIX systems and solid scripting skills
- Experience with Wireshark
- Knowledge of configuration management systems (i.e. Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Gym memberships
- Fun company parties and intern events