Senior Business Development Analyst
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers to build business partnerships and support company growth
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Accountable for and maintains consistent and increasing revenues stream.
- Independently engages with and manages high value & large accounts
- Leads account/portfolio growth plan and actions with Business Development team
- Consistently perform extensive and accurate research and data analyses
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Scales knowledge and drives industry knowledge
- Liaise with our internal technical & operation teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape
- 2+ years of experience in a Sales/Business Development/Account Management role, in mobile advertising, gaming, or relevant industries is essential
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Must be data-driven and detail oriented, with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in the industry space
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Being a fan of mobile and computer games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so having a passion for the vertical that you’re working on is a benefit
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Competitive Salary
- Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!