Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
AppLovin is looking for an HR intern, whose experience will allow individuals to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom to real-world Human Resource experiences. This position will serve as a critical member of a small yet impactful HR team that wears many hats and pivots from one discipline to the next on a constant basis. This is a hands-on role and the work will span various HR administrative responsibilities, including support for -boarding/off-boarding, talent acquisition, immigration/visa support, compliance. This role requires someone who thrives in a diverse, fast paced environment where grit and resilience is valued as highly as operational excellence.
As an Intern the responsibilities could vary based on the area in HR to which you are assigned. Some of these responsibilities could include:
- Support the new employee orientation process, including on-boarding
- Collect and evaluate business program metrics
- Research best practices and strategies for use of technology
- Assist with analytics (analyze statistics, data, presentations, etc.)
- Execute other projects and duties as needed
- Junior or Senior year student working towards a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business-related degree
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication, presentation and training skills
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Strong time management, prioritization and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with diverse people
- Ability to translate ideas into action work in a fast-paced team environment
- Research and Analytical Skills
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Fun company parties and events