Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Since we are small and agile, your contributions will play a big role in the direction of our growing company! This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in June 2020.
- You will be a Junior or Senior level student in Fall 2019 pursuing a BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- You love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Solid understanding of the components of the web stack (client, server, database) and how they interact
- Experience and/or an interest in working with React, Redux, TypeScript, and PHP
- Solid knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Previous software engineering internships
- Have a solid knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug or Chrome Developer Console)
- Be familiar with common frameworks, such as jQuery, Angular JS or alike
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Fun company parties and events