Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
AppLovin is expanding its fresh R&D center in Israel with top Android developers. If you’re looking to work with the best technologists in the world, impact, learn and enjoy every minute of it - send us your CV and we would love to meet you. The ideal candidate is super passionate about deep, innovative technology, independent, self- motivated, results-oriented and sharp.
- Vast experience and deep understanding of the high and low levels of the Android operating system
- 2+ years of programming experience in Java for Android
- Quick learning generalist with ability to adjust for changing business requirements
- Eager to ship, get the code out of the door, and willing to make pragmatic trade-offs while ensuring product quality at all times
- Passionate about mobile and technology, ambitious and strive to success
- A real team player!
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!