Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in our Palo Alto or San Francisco office! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Regularly resolve technical issues with large publishers and advertisers
- QA new releases of the SDKs
- Suggest new features and improvements to the SDKs
- Create processes for more efficient SDK QA cycles
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 0-4 years of professional experience
- Basic mobile app development experience
- High level skills in Java and Objective-C
- Ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Interest in learning new technology & passion for to problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Games Technology
- Unity and Python experience
- Mobile experience and knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!