At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a Developer Relations Analyst to join our Lion Studios team in Shanghai, China, to help us build innovative and engaging mobile games that gamers don’t just play, but love. Our team is motivated by releasing games that “wow” players, push the boundaries of what’s possible, and impact millions of users across the globe.
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive twelve #1 overall free apps for iOS/Android and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Puzzle Fuzzle, and Love Balls, hyper-casual games I Peel Good and The Real Juggle, and idle hits Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- Own and build strong relationships with key contacts
- Work closely with key contacts to generate product feedback and drive constant improvement
- Understand and generate analyses of the competitive mobile gaming space, it's users, and use metrics to determine the right set of features to drive an engaged experience in Lion Studios
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our mobile game titles
- Understand Lion Studios' strategic and competitive position and deliver accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is flexible and creative solutions are the norm
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance or related field
- Proven track record in relationship management and supporting the development of successful mobile games or apps
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a proactive mindset
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around mobile games
- Able to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organization and customer base
- Ability to work independently and deliver strong results in a fast paced environment, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Passionate about gaming and game production
- Experience building mobile games with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development and launch
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Free medical insurance
- Free lunches
- Commuting benefits
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!