At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Business Development professional to join our Lion Studios team in Shanghai!
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive twelve #1 overall free apps for iOS/Android and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Puzzle Fuzzle, and Love Balls, hyper-casual games I Peel Good and The Real Juggle, and idle hits Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- You will interface and develop relationships with mobile game & app developers in Greater China and South East Asia to build business partnerships together and publish their games
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Analyze mobile game data to identify new business opportunities
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising and mobile game publishing landscape
- Must have high level of written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong work ethic
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between US, Europe, and Asia. Evening work can be done remotely.
- Ability to work independently and deliver strong results in a fast paced environment, as well as in collaborative team settings
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills
- Being a fan of games. You’ll be working with game developers on games, so it’s always a plus to have a passion for the vertical that you’re working on
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Free medical insurance
- Free lunches
- Commuting benefits
- Gym membership benefits
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!