AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world's most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
- Minimum 5 years of meaningful professional experience
- Have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive experience working with big data systems (Spark, SparkSQL, HDFS)
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Java
- In depth knowledge of NoSQL databases (Aerospike, Zookeeper) and SQL databases (Vertica, MySQL, Clickhouse)
- Ability to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Have a desire to solve large, complex problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Airflow
- Mentoring experience - You have a passion for guiding more junior engineers in their progress on business and personal career goals
- You have led the implementation or adoption of a new technology across an organization
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it