Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
- Minimum 5 years of meaningful professional experience
- Have a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive experience working with big data systems (Spark, SparkSQL, HDFS)
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Java
- In depth knowledge of NoSQL databases (Aerospike, Zookeeper) and SQL databases (Vertica, MySQL, Clickhouse)
- Ability to take complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Have a desire to solve large, complex problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of Airflow
- Mentoring experience - You have a passion for guiding more junior engineers in their progress on business and personal career goals
- You have led the implementation or adoption of a new technology across an organization
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it