AppLovin is looking for an experienced and talented Live Operations Manager to join our Lion Studios team!
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to hundreds of millions of players around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive seven #1 overall free apps in the App Store and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games such as Happy Glass, Love Balls, Mr. Bullet, and idle games such as Hooked Inc. and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering industry experience and creative services they need to reach their goals faster.
- Design, tune and execute live game events to achieve player engagement and monetization goals
- Analyze live player data and tune games via the scientific method to increase engagement, retention and monetization
- Design and tune game systems and economies
- Analyze and report on the performance of events and new features after they go live
- Coordinate the interdisciplinary dependencies involved in creating live game updates (design, engineering, art, marketing, QA)
- 3+ years developing and operating mobile F2P games
- A passion for video games; an avid gamer with a solid understanding of mobile games and other genres
- Excellent communication, coordination, and problem solving skills
- Able to model problems into quantitative systems, anticipate downstream effects, and draw actionable conclusion
- Expert at Excel
- Having a track record of running live operations in a successful manner in other games
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!