AppLovin is looking for an experienced and talented Game Designer to join our Lion Studios team!
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive seven #1 overall free apps in the App Store and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Flip Trickster, Happy Glass, Love Balls and Weave the Line, hyper-casual games Big Big Baller and Draw In, and money-clicker games Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
- Ability to deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI/UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understand models and tools to analyze game play and user behavior
- 2+ years of professional experience as a game designer
- Ability to conceptualize, prototype, iterate and balance features
- Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
- Avid gamer across multiple platforms/genres
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!