Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Experience building distributed systems capable of handling large volumes of traffic
- Have experience building highly scalable, low latency systems
- Have advanced knowledge of C++ including C++11/14
- Have experience with advanced optimization techniques in C++
- In-depth knowledge of linux architecture
- Product focused mindset
- Ability to communicate complex projects in a succinct manner
- Experience in advertising technologies
- Experience in building low latency systems
About the Role:
- Design, develop, and maintain large scale distributed systems
- Build libraries and components that will be used across teams
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a wide range of technological challenges
- Work closely with our product team to contribute and influence the roadmap of our products and technologies
- Influence and inspire team members
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!