AppLovin empowers mobile game developers of all sizes to connect with billions of global users each month and get their games discovered. Founded in 2012, the company provides developers with the tools needed to monetize, publish, analyze, and grow their businesses—all in one place. The AppLovin marketing platform and analytics suite enable developers to acquire new users and improve profitability. Lion Studios, AppLovin’s independent media division, gives developers access to proven resources for publishing and promoting their apps. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to help build our suite of mobile products including our advertising and analytics SDK, and various iOS applications. The ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail. This is an opportunity to join a small (but rapidly growing!), collaborative development team.
- 2+ years of iOS & XCode development experience
- Must be able to build production quality applications. Please include portfolio of your projects with resume.
- High level skills in Objective-C and Swift.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- BS in Computer Science, or Math / Engineering
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!