AppLovin empowers mobile game developers of all sizes to connect with billions of global users each month and get their games discovered. Founded in 2012, the company provides developers with the tools needed to monetize, publish, analyze, and grow their businesses—all in one place. The AppLovin marketing platform and analytics suite enable developers to acquire new users and improve profitability. Lion Studios, AppLovin’s independent media division, gives developers access to proven resources for publishing and promoting their apps. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
Our operations team is searching for a DevOps Engineer who has experience in scaling fast growing data based businesses. You will be responsible for growing our infrastructure, which currently includes 8 data centers worldwide. We are also looking for skills on the dev side of dev/ops as we automate – coding proficiency and interest in programming projects is a plus.
This position reports directly to our VP of Operations.
- Manage 100s of server instances deployed at global Cloud and Colocation Facilities
- Manage Hadoop-Like clusters with Petabytes of Data
- Build / Extend server automation and non-disruptive environment deployments.
- Improve and build on monitoring, kernel performance, database and storage optimizations.
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation.
- Quick Debugging and root cause analysis and operate under high stress
- Unix sysadmin experience at a high level: Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash, Java, Dtrace.
- Networking experience at a high level: TCP/IP, Cisco, Fortinet, Arista.
- Ability to manage large scale distributed systems efficiently and effectively.
- Four-year college degree from a top university, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!