Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
The Palo Alto team comprises of smart, passionate engineers and data scientists who tackle challenging problems to scale mobile advertising to billions of users daily. We use Java, C++, Redis, Scala, Spark, Aerospike, Vertica, PHP, Chef, Jenkins, Github.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for architecting the ML models and how they're used in a production environment
- Given the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to A/B testing the solution in a live production environment
- Deal with real world challenges like sparsity of test data and real time updates for model.
- You love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Have knowledge of C++, Java, Scala
- 2+ years of industry experience applying Machine Learning to large scale problems.
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!