Grow your career at AppLovin.
At AppLovin, we build technology that helps make mobile games successful and enables developers to bring their games to more people around the world. Since we launched in 2012, our technology platform has been instrumental in fueling the explosive growth of many mobile games, including those developed by our own studio and by our studio partners. We’ve built an amazing team of talented people who are committed to helping the mobile games industry thrive. Lion Studios by AppLovin works with mobile game developers to publish, market, and grow their businesses. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto, Herzliya and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award, which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results focused Full-Stack Engineer to join our expanding UI division in Palo Alto. If you are looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- 2-4 years professional experience in software development
- Experience and/or an interest in working with React, Typescript, Redux
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Have a solid knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug or Chrome Developer Console)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have:
- Have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Open to new approaches and sharing ideas
- Previous startup experience
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches/ Fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit/ Free laundry service
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!