AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world's most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results focused Full-Stack Engineer to join our expanding UI division in Palo Alto. If you are looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- 2-4 years professional experience in software development
- Experience and/or an interest in working with React, Typescript, Redux
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Have a solid knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug or Chrome Developer Console)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have:
- Have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Open to new approaches and sharing ideas
- Previous startup experience
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches/ Fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit/ Free laundry service
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!