Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive seven #1 overall free apps in the App Store and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Flip Trickster, Happy Glass, Love Balls and Weave the Line, hyper-casual games Big Big Baller and Draw In, and money-clicker games Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
We are looking for a Developer Relations Analyst to join our Lion Studios team in Berlin, Germany, to help us build innovative and engaging mobile games that gamers don’t just play, but love. Our team is motivated by releasing games that “wow” players, push the boundaries of what’s possible, and impact millions of users across the globe.
- Own and build strong relationships with key contacts.
- Working closely with key contacts to generate product feedback, driving constant improvement
- Understand and generate analyses of the competitive mobile gaming space, its users, and usage metrics to determine the right set of features to drive an engaged experience in Lion Studios’
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of our mobile game titles
- Analyze mobile game data from marketing tests and identify business opportunities from them
- Understand Lion Studios' strategic and competitive position and deliver accordingly
- Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is flexible and creative solutions are the norm
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships
Required Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance or related field
- Has a proven track record in relationship management and supporting the development of successful mobile games or apps
- Awesome communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a proactive mindset
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around mobile games
- Able to work flexible hours to engage with our worldwide organisation and customer base
- Ability to work independently and deliver strong results in a fast paced environment, as well as in a collaborative team settings
- Passionate about gaming and game production
- Experience building mobile games with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development and launch
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company.