Analyst, Growth Partnerships, Dublin
Excited by mobile? Have an interest in advertising? Always involved with the next, new technology? AppLovin is that place!
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing startups in America by Deloitte, Inc, and Forbes, AppLovin is also a perennial Best Place To Work honoree (BizJournals.com, AdAge). AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 150 employees across offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
We are looking for a results focused an Analyst who is passionate about numbers and data to join our expanding and fast paced Sales team. The individual will ideally have mobile or online Sales and analytical experience. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with major brands and mobile app developers to leverage AppLovin’s marketing platform to grow their business in a measurable way. You will also have a chance to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VPs and Directors across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders.
- Regularly communicate with strategic partners across EMEA, with the responsibility of building and developing key relationships.
- Analyse daily campaign performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies
- Account Management: key capability to up-sell growth opportunities to advertising partners
- Define and analyse metrics to achieve success for our partners.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude.
- Ability to communicate clear and concise summaries of analytical insights across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Become a mobile advertising guru and an expert on our suite of products.
- Always be working to optimize our business – this includes analysing data, testing new ideas, and building new ads. We use data to optimize everything.
- Attend local industry events and conferences to meet with partners and nurture successful relationships.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Degree in a related field (BSC Mathematics, Finance, Economics or related discipline).
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- Ideally have online or Mobile App Ad Growth experience
- Strong Communication skills, with clear ability to communicate clear and concise summaries of analytical insights across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company and you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests. Ranging from billiards to bouldering, salsa to cooking and even terrarium-building, we have a very diverse team and are looking to add outstanding individuals to our team.
- Mobile experience and excellent knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape.
- Experience in programming, desirable but not necessary.
- Health Insurance
- Free Lunch
- Gym subsidy
- Company parties and events
- Opportunity to make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!